This take on a classic potato salad recipe has raw celery and apple making it very crunchy. Perfect to serve chilled on a hot day.
Serves – 6
Time – 20
750 g Potatoes
5-6 Sticks of Celery
2 Red Apples
1 Medium Onion
3 Tbsp American Mustard
Handful of Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Wash and dice potatoes into 1 cm cubes, then boil until cooked. Drain and cool.
- Wash and chop celery into ½ cm cubes.
- Wash, core and chop apples into ½ cm cubes.
- Finely chop gherkins and onion.
- Mix the potatoes, celery, apples, onion and gherkins in a bowl.
- Mix the American mustard and mayonnaise and pour over the potato mixture and stir well.
- Chill and sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!
Share this Post